TWEET Friends | SHARE to Facebook | UPDATE on Google+

FUNNIEST PHONE CALL about Clocks (SHARE NOW)

FUNNIEST PHONE CALL about Clocks (SHARE NOW)


This just gets me "LOL" every time. I hope you will like it too. :)

I came across this video on You Tube where a customer calls a clock store to ask about his clock repair problems. This, I think is one of the funniest phone call conversation I have ever heard.

They say that "Clarity of Words" is one of the foundation of an effective and excellent communication - Just remember your Speech Teacher back in school days.

That said, I guess to all our hard-working Customer Support Representatives who talk to customers and handle their inquiries 24 x 7, always make sure to be clear with your words all the time.

Thank you You Tube and to the owners of this video. 

Listen to it and Feel free to Share :)




TRENDING ARTICLES:



Tweet this now or Share via Facebook
***Subscribe & Follow Us on Twitter***
Dare to Know | Be Engaged
What the Heck? Trending Now...
 http://whaddaheck.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Whaddaheck :)

HOTTEST POSTS