TWEET Friends | SHARE to Facebook | UPDATE on Google+

Top Five (5) ESL Training Schools in the Philippines


Top Five (5) ESL Training Schools in the Philippines



To narrow down your search, I have listed down Top Five 5 ESL Training School which offers the finest and exceptional one-on-one, classroom, or online-based “English as a Secondary Language” also known as ESL in the Philippines.

The list below provides comprehensive, cost-effective and interactive English learning courses for Filipinos and Foreigners who wants to enhance and develop further their ESL communications skills.


Now You’re Talkin’, Inc. (NYT)


2.       American Institute for English Proficiency (AMIEP)


3.       Speechpower
Website: http://www.speechpower.ph/                                      


4.       TESL Training Center


5.       American English Skills Development Center, Inc.
According to the Department of Tourism, Why study English in the Philippines?


The Philippines has the following advantages as your alternative destination for the study of English not too far away from your home country:

·        English is widely spoken in the Philippines. It is used as the business language as well as the medium of instruction in schools and universities. 93.5% of Filipinos can speak and understand English well.

·         The Philippines offers the same quality English education at a much affordable cost.

·         The Philippines prides itself with rich natural and cultural resources that fascinate visitors. 


If you want more listings of English Schools, click sites below:    


 Let me know if the list helps.




5 comments:

  1. I've tried NOW YOU'RE TALKIN' INC/NYT, their group classes are really interactive. I had fun! Teachers are really great and staff are very accommodating plus, tuition fees are reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally know some people who have work and studied as well in NYT...Excellent recommendations..:)

    The Prince
    http://whaddaheck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a student of NOW YOU'RE TALKIN' INC/NYT (one on one), I can say that my experience was poor. Ms. Miracel, my teacher, took vacation during my lessons which interrupted my preparation for the TOEFL. The lesson plans were borrowed and never customized for my learning needs. I ended up relying on ESL training videos online. The price was very high for what I received. Stay away from one on one session at NYT. By the way, the staff (Ms. Vicky) was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I just want to know, what are the bases of this ranking?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Whaddaheck :)

HOTTEST POSTS