TWEET Friends | SHARE to Facebook | UPDATE on Google+

PASSION, Indeed is Contagious!


 “LIFE HAS NO GUARANTEES: THAT’S WHY WE HAVE TO MAKE AN EXTRA EFFORT TO STEP FORWARD, JUST TO ATTAIN GREATER HEIGHTS! I always believe that REALITY comes only, when ONE has the HEART for it. If we have the DRIVE, we should be willing to take risks and expand our limitations. In doing so, we will not settle for MEDIOCRITY.”

I would like to be a potent role in the total advancement of a company. I want to be able to share and inspire others that doing your best now puts you in right place for tomorrow. My ambition in my career life keeps me on the right path and that is being able to succeed in whatever I do, whatever role I play, and whatever responsibility I have, so that I may be able to enhance not only myself but also help the company in the pursuit of its goals.

“PASSION IS CONTAGIOUS”. This is my greatest armor in fulfilling my objectives. No matter how hard it is and despite the tremendous pressure that my work will put on me. This passion of mine is my key to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Whaddaheck :)

HOTTEST POSTS